Our mission at Eyecare Greengate is to provide you with the ultimate eyecare and eyewear services. Our skilled optometrists and eye exam team in Greensburg, PA offer over 60 years of combined experience with unhurried, one-on-one, comprehensive eye exam. We take pride in the respect and care with which we treat you and the quality of the work we provide.
Serving the Community for over 60 Years
Our optometrists and eye exam team provide a variety of great services including:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Advanced dry care in our Greensburg Dry Eye Center of Excellence
- Low vision expertise through our Low Vision Treatment Center
- A huge selection of designer Sunglasses
- Free eye exams for children under 5
- The Guarantee Fit Contact Lens program
Need an Eye Doctor near Murrysville or North Huntington?
Our optometric team in Greensburg, Pennsylvania, is just minutes away and also serves the nearby areas of North Huntington and Murrysville. Stop by for all your eye care and eye exam needs! After your visit, check out our listing on Google Places and write a review.
Q&A with Dr. Chad E. Green
Dr. Chad E. Green Answers Your Eyecare Questions
What are some of the warning signs to look out for to identify a possible vision problem in children?
- Constant eye turns (in or out)
- Eye turns away when tired
- One eye/pupil appears brighter or more dull in photos compared to the other eye
- Eyes appear to shake or flutter
- Sudden severe blurred vision
- Spots in vision
- Blurred vision in periphery
- Light sensitivity
- Droopy eyelid(s)
- Eye pain
See here for some more info on Children's Vision Care: If your child has any of the above symptoms, Visit your eye doctor.