Eyecare Greengate ReOpening & Offering Appointments!
We are NOW open in both Greensburg and Murrysville offices to service your eye care needs. Thank you for being a valued patient of Eyecare Greengate. The safety and well-being of our patients and employees is always our top priority. We understand that the current coronavirus (COVID-19) is unnerving to all. We are closely monitoring the information from the experts at the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). As a result, we are adopting recommendations by these organizations, and doing everything possible to mitigate the risk of developing any kind of illness while you are visiting our office. We will continue to provide our services as currently scheduled. We are asking both our staff and our patients to communicate with us if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, or difficulty breathing. We will be more than happy to help you get your appointment rescheduled for a few weeks from now.
An Expectations Checklist—For All of Us
Precautions You should Be Taking
- Please complete forms in advance, so we can provide a touch-free check-in
- Please call to schedule ALL appointments, including exams, purchase and pick up of eyewear.
- Staff will not shake hands with any of our patients. Please don’t take it personally.
- We will be practicing safe distancing within the clinic, and ask you do your best to assist.
- Staff will not shake hands with any of our patients. Please don’t take it personally. 🙂
- We will be practicing safe distancing within the clinic and we ask that you do your best to keep a minimum of 6 feet between you and other patients.
- We are available to bring your glasses or contacts to the car if you request.
- Masks will be required to enter building.
Steps Our Practice is Taking
- Hand sanitizing stations available throughout office.
- Breath shields have been installed
- Staff wearing masks at all times
- All areas cleaned, disinfected, and sanitized between patients.
- Breath Shields installed at the front desk and on some equipment
- Frame viewing areas have been designated for you to comfortably try on glasses without your mask.
- After trying on glasses, we ask you to not return them to the boards. We have areas for you to place your glasses in order for us to disinfect them properly.
- Germicidal UV sanitizing of all frames prior to returning to display
- To manage the number of people in office, we are scheduling ALL appointments for exams, repairs, purchase and pick up. Just give us a call
- Telemedicine is available as needed when appropriate
- Commercial antiviral disinfection and sanitization has been performed at both locations.