Eyecare Greengate ReOpening & Offering Appointments!
We are NOW open in both Greensburg and Murrysville offices to service your eye care needs. Thank you for being a valued patient of Eyecare Greengate. The safety and well-being of our patients and employees is always our top priority. We understand that the current coronavirus (COVID-19) is unnerving to all. We are closely monitoring the information from the experts at the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). As a result, we are adopting recommendations by these organizations, and doing everything possible to mitigate the risk of developing any kind of illness while you are visiting our office. We will continue to provide our services as currently scheduled. We are asking both our staff and our patients to communicate with us if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, or difficulty breathing. We will be more than happy to help you get your appointment rescheduled for a few weeks from now.
An Expectations Checklist—For All of Us
Precautions You should Be Taking
- Asking only the patient to enter office unless a child or assistance needed.
- Please complete forms in advance, so we can provide a touch-free check-in
- ALL patient encounters will be by appointment. Walk-ins will not be allowed.
- Your temperature will be taken before entering the building.
- We ask that you arrive at your appointment alone unless you are a minor and require adult supervision then we will allow one caregiver inside with the child.
- Staff will not shake hands with any of our patients. Please don’t take it personally. 🙂
- We will be practicing safe distancing within the clinic and we ask that you do your best to keep a minimum of 6 feet between you and other patients.
- Coming out to your car to dispense glasses and contact lenses (curbside pickup).
Steps Our Practice is Taking
- New curbside check in procedure, just call us when you arrive.
- Doors will be locked
- Health screening as you enter
- Hand sanitizing stations available throughout the office
- Breath Shields installed at the front desk and on some equipment
- Staff wearing face masks and will utilize face shields as needed
- All areas disinfected between patients
- When shopping for glasses we will assist you with your selection. All frames are disinfected prior to returning to the frame board, so they are ready to try on.
- To manage the number of people in office, we are seeing patients by appointment only. So, if you need an exam or simply just need a glasses adjustment, just give us a call.
- We have implemented a Telemedicine platform for your convenience. We have completed professional antimicrobial cleanings of both offices.