We offer a wide selection of contact lenses in Greensburg. Our inventory includes disposable soft contact, bifocal/multifocal, toric, and colored lenses. Whether you wear daily, weekly or monthly disposables, or conventional (vial) lenses, check out our selection of lenses that fit your needs.
Eyecare Greengate participates in clinical trials with the newest contact lenses and at our eye clinic we specialize in hard-to-fit patients, so please call our office at 724-836-0802 to schedule your examination.
We will determine the best fitting lens based on your lifestyle needs, the shape and health of your eye. In most cases, you'll have the opportunity to try lenses on the same day as your exam. You can even go home with a few samples before making a final decision.
HOW TO: Insert / remove contact lens for beginners
- If you need correction for presbyopia but dislike the idea of bifocal eyeglasses, you have many contact lens options.
- “I can’t wear soft contacts; I have astigmatism.” This once-true statement is now simply a myth.
- These rigid lenses aren’t as popular or well-known as soft lenses, but they offer the advantages of durability, crisp vision and high oxygen permeability.
- The many benefits associated with scleral lenses render them a popular and satisfying choice for patients desiring a clear and comfortable vision.
- Challenges such as astigmatism, presbyopia, keratoconus and dry eyes needn’t be a barrier to contact lens wear, but they do require more time and patience.