Our eye clinic not only offers the latest technology and eye care services, but also carry numerous lines of frames and glasses.
Are you looking for something different that will make you stand out? Why not try one of our frames from the Ed Hardy line. Or are you more traditional? The new Coach line offers classic frames that never go out of style. We also carry Tiffany, Prada, RayBan, Oakley, Bellagio, Nike, and Tommy Bahama to just name a few. At Eyecare Greengate, the possibilities are just about endless.
We also offer specialized contact lens fits to meet the needs of our neighbors in Greensburg and Murrysville. We work with all the major brands, including Vistakon, Bausch & Lomb, CooperVision, and Alcon/Ciba Vision. If they don’t have lenses to fit your needs, we can also custom-order lenses to help satisfy any situation.
- We have secure, online ordering of your contact lenses. Find out more.
- We offer a wide range of contact lenses to fit your needs including contact lens exams and fittings.
- We'd like to help you narrow your search with a few designer brands we are particularly fond of. We can take photos of you as well, to help you.
- We carry a large variety of top designer frames for both eyeglasses and sunglasses.
- The Eyecare Greengate Sunglass Center stocks over 160 pairs of designer nonprescription sunglasses.
- Eyeglasses are more popular today than ever, despite the availability of contact lenses and vision correction surgery.
- Get tips on caring for your lenses and frames and learn about the benefits of bifocals, progressives, high index lenses and prescription sunglasses.
- Sports glasses, Protective eyewear, SCUBA diving... we can help you with glasses for your specific needs.
- Today’s eyeglass lens treatments make a real difference in what you see, and what you don’t see. Scratches, glare, ultraviolet rays—all are potential hazards to healthy sight that can be minimized or eliminated by a lens treatment.
- Visit our interactive on-line tool and we'll guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs to help you choose the glasses that are right for you!
- When choosing a frame, find out how to choose a frame that will flatter your face shape.
- Neurolens® glasses is a new therapeutic solution that provides relief from the symptoms associated with the overuse of digital devices. Developed specifically to reduce or eliminate eye misalignment at all distances,
*closed the second Saturday of every month