We are confident that we can provide the eye care you need. Below you'll find a list of some of the key eye care services that our optometric practice offers for its neighbors in Greensburg, North Huntington and Murrysville.
Comprehensive eye exams for adults and children, co-management of laser vision correction surgery, caring for eye emergencies and so much more. The optometrists at Eye Care Greengate provide comprehensive eye care to patients of all ages including treatment for a range of conditions including glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, dry eye, cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Learn more about what problems can be spotted with an eye exam, what’s involved in a comprehensive exam, and special considerations for kids and contacts.
- Early identification of a child's vision problem is crucial.
- Including Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, and Cataracts.
- Dry eyes result from the chronic lack of lubrication and moisture on the surface of the eye, which can cause minor irritations, an inability to wear contact lenses and an increased risk of corneal inflammation and eye infections.
- Eyecare Greengate has installed a TearLab® Osmolarity System and our staff has been fully trained on the use of this breakthrough technology. We are one of the first in the area to be able to provide TearLab testing for Dry Eye Disease (“DED”).
- Low vision is the term used to describe reduced eyesight that cannot be fully corrected with eyeglasses, contact lenses or eye surgery. The primary causes of low vision are eye diseases, but low vision also can be inherited or caused by an eye or brain injury.
- We use the most up-to-date technology to ensure the best eye care possible. Learn about the different types of tests and equipment you may experience on a visit to our Practice.
- Orthokeratology, or "ortho-k," is the process of reshaping the eye with specially-designed rigid gas permeable contact lenses. The goal of ortho-k is to flatten the front surface of the eye and thereby correct mild to moderate amounts of nearsightedness and astigmatism.
- If you're ready for an alternative to glasses and/or contacts look to us for co-management of LASIK, cataract, and other ocular surgery.
- Did you know your optometrist can help you with red eyes, pink eye, or sore eyes, foreign body removal and eye emergencies?
- This service offers early detection of potential eye and vision problems at no cost regardless of income or ability to pay. It is a one-time, comprehensive eye and vision assessment for babies, usually conducted between the ages of 6 and 12 months.
- Try Latisse™ for longer, thicker lashes.
- Challenges such as astigmatism, presbyopia, keratoconus and dry eyes needn’t be a barrier to contact lens wear, but they do require more time and patience.
- The optomap retinal imaging system is now part of our comprehensive eye exams in Greensburg, PA.